Thank You for considering sponsoring Willoughby Soccer Club!
Willoughby Soccer Club relies on volunteers and sponsorships in order to keep our per player cost as low as possible. We utilize money donated thru sponsorships in many ways to help with the costs associated with running a youth soccer program.
· Offset the cost to the organization for those who would be otherwise unable to afford the cost.
· Offset the cost of player uniforms.
· To purchase new and replace equipment that is no longer usable.
· Referee fees for the U10-15 games.
· Provide the end of year picnic, trophies etc.
The list could keep going on and on but I think that you get the picture. Team Sponsors are very important to the organization and its members. We offer the following sponsorship levels:
· Single Team- $200
· Additional Teams- $100 (First team would be $200 and each additional team $100, so if you sponsored two teams your cost would be $300)
· Field- Sponsor a field at Lincoln Park during our U6 and U8 academy programs for $200. Signage will be scene by 100-150 families twice weekly.